This is my now page. You should have one too.
- I’m working away at Berghs. I do a mix of things for the International team (like running Berghs Advanced and Berghs Bachelor) and doing commercial projects with Berghs Studio. I really love it.
- I’m on the board of the Australian Business Council Sweden as their main comms person and I’m Gina’s Co-Chair of ABIE (Australian Business in Europe) It’s good fun.
- I’m thinking of starting a business now that I can (goodbye work permit!)
- I’m living in a nice apartment here in Ursvik (which is a suburb in Stockholm) with my deeply remarkable girlfriend Sara Hortelius, a jewelry designer.
- It’s a long way from my parents, my sister, and my amazing niece, who are all in East Gippsland (Australia).
- I just got my Swedish citizenship which I’m extremely proud of. It’s nice to be Swedish and Australian and European. And now we can come and go if we want.
- I’m training for my 10th marathon after I had minor heart surgery. I’m going to treat myself to a nice little hand tattoo when it’s run and done. Anything under 3:30 will be a win. Follow my progress.
- When I’m not riding my Brompton, I’m dreaming about touring bikes with Pinion gearboxes. But mostly I’m just sliding around on the ice.
- I’m doing lots of silly experiments with Generative AI. I think it’s a great chance to reconsider our relationship with creativity and to make fun new things.
- I just updated and moved my bot from Twitter to Mastodon. It’s fun to randomly generate colors and names. Check it out.